The Clerk & Comptroller of Palm Beach County, serving in the capacity of the Clerk to the
Board of County Commissioners of Palm Beach County provides information on this Web site
as a service to our customers. Use of this service is subject to and conditioned upon
acceptance of the following terms and conditions (use the scrollbar to view the complete
1. All information provided by the Clerk & Comptroller of Palm Beach County through
this Internet service is provided "as is" with no warranties, express or implied,
including the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall the Clerk & Comptroller be liable for any damages, of
any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use of or the inability to use this Internet
service or the information made available through this Internet service.
2. The Clerk & Comptroller of Palm Beach County does not guarantee or warrant
the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or utility for any general or specific purpose
of the data made available through the access of this site.
3. The data on this site will be updated daily with the exception of weekends and
holidays. No guarantee is made as to update frequency of this data.
4. All information provided by the Clerk & Comptroller of Palm Beach County through
this Internet service is for informational purposes only and is not an official
or certified record of the Clerk’s Office.
5. The user assumes all risks associated with the use of this Internet service and
agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Clerk & Comptroller, its agencies, representatives,
officers, employees and agents from any damages of any nature whatsoever that may
be caused by accessing, retrieving and/or disseminating this information.
6. This Internet service provides links to servers maintained by other organizations
over which the Clerk & Comptroller has no control and provides no guarantees or
warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, or source of any
information found on any such server.
Further, the Clerk & Comptroller shall not be held responsible for the content
of any file or data which the user might choose to download from such third-party
7. Unless expressly provided to the contrary in writing by the Clerk & Comptroller,
Florida Statute, Rules of Court or other official authorization, communication through
this Internet site by e-mail or otherwise shall in no event constitute filing with,
or legal notice to the Clerk & Comptroller or to any of its agencies, officers,
employees, agents or representatives.